Cardi B Clashes With Tomi Lahren – “Leave Me Alone I Will Dog Walk You”

22 January ,2019

Cardi B Clashes With Tomi Lahren – “Leave Me
Alone I Will Dog Walk You”
Cardi B has upped her political output over recent
weeks. The BX rapper weighed in with the
Government Shutdown that occurred when
Congress failed to reach a compromise on
worker’s benefits. “Soo many people under my
comments talking about I shouldn’t talk politics
,I don’t know what I am talking about , I’m
dumb ! Well I know a little something
something,” Cardi wrote on Instagram as a
response to her critics – those who question
her credibility in assuming a political mantle.
Cardi B would eventually witness her
“Government Shutdown” rant remixed into a
hilarious banger of a song. But even at that,
Cardi showed little sign of backing down from
the symposium, as she continued her ranting
well into the night (Saturday). Then following
the issuance of an anti-Trump Tweet, Fox’s
right-wing pundit Tomi Lahren joined in, at the
first sign of a rubber match. “Looks like
@iamcardib is the latest genius political mind
to endorse the Democrats,” she mockingly
Tweeted at Cardi – in the guise of an objective
reporter.
Incidentally, Cardi B wasn’t having any of it.
“Leave me alone I will dog walk you,” she
affirmed, forcing Lahren to concede defeat, but
not before taking a parting shot as she signed
out. “I’m sure you would. Still doesn’t make
your political rambling any less moronic,”
Lahren wrote in closing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments